This article will be proven helpful for those who have done KYC of Paytm but still can’t log in to the Paytm payment bank.
Simply, you have to follow a few simple steps to solve this issue.
Usually, when you try to go to Paytm bank section, you see a screen like this-
Then definitely I will help you in sorting out this problem. After completion of the KYC verification process, usually, there are so many people who face problem. you can consider this as a drawback of PAYTM.
“Document Verification Pending” Problem Solved With These Steps:-
- Open Paytm App
- Click on ‘Passbook‘ option
- Now click on ‘Paytm Payments Bank‘
- ‘24/7 help‘ from help & FAQ’s section
- Choose ‘Saving Account‘
- Tap on ‘issue with my savings account’ from facing some other problems’?
- Choose ‘I am unable to open a new saving account‘
- ‘Message us‘ from issue not solved section
- Now describe your problem in the given field. Simply you can write here following lines-
Now click on the send button. A reply will be sent to you from Paytm executive within 2-4 hours and your bank account will be opened within 24 Hours from creating tickets.
Other relevant links you may like:
Conclusion: I have told you the best way in the respect of your query about document verification pending in Paytm. Even I also went through this. so I can say it is 100% verified.